Terms and conditions form a vital part of any business transaction. Whether you sell to other businesses or direct to the public your terms and conditions are there to protect your rights.
Key clauses in this agreement include:
- Price of goods and/or services
- Arrangements for delivery
- Payment terms – if you don’t agree a credit period with your customers the law sets a default period of 30 days
- The right to charge interest on late-payments and claim compensation for debt-recovery costs
- Quality of goods and/or services
In order for your terms to be binding you need to make your customer aware of, and agree to, your terms of trade and should get them to sign up to your terms before providing them with the goods or services
All of our Documents are written by Qualified Lawyers with at least 20 years experience at the “coal face”.
Where additional help is needed, our team of lawyers are available to help and advise by telephone or email for a small fee of £30. Email us at email@example.com for more information on this service.
This product is available for free! Click below to download.